Licensed professional nurses are in high demand. Maria’s LPN program prepares students for the National Council Licensing Examination (NCLEX-PN) and fills a much-needed entry-level nursing educational gap in the Fulton Montgomery region. Maria College can help you follow your passion! Start a 16-month* Practical Nurse Certificate program (LPN) designed for working professionals.
LPN Program Highlights
- Program delivery via synchronized distance technology and laboratory instruction, competency and dosage testing conducted on Fulton Montgomery campus.
- Earn your certificate in 16 short months*.
- Weekend program is great for working professionals (classes and labs alternate every other weekend with clinical experience).
- All coursework is college level and credits are transferable.
- Provides a seamless pathway to the Maria College AAS Nursing (RN) program.
*Note: nursing courses only; a transcript review will determine if prerequisites are required that will extend degree completion timeline. Open lab hours and some activities are not exclusively on the weekend.
One of New York’s Best
Students who complete the required coursework are eligible to sit for the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN). Maria graduates have over a 90% pass rate on the exam, consistently surpassing their peers in other New York LPN programs. This strong performance has earned Maria a top 10 ranking in New York State from PracticalNursing.org. Nursing programs were assessed on several factors which represent how well a program supports students toward NCLEX-PN licensure and beyond.