Orientation is required for all new students enrolling at Maria College. Register online today!
Saturday, June 29 | 9am-12pm
Saturday, July 27 | 9am-12pm
Thursday, August 22 | 5pm-8pm
At orientation you will:
- Register for courses if you have not done so already
- Take your ID Photo Get your parking pass
- Discuss academic options with faculty members
- Explore resources that will help you succeed
- Receive a policy overview
- Familiarize yourself with the College’s online platforms
- Establish Student Affairs and Mission connections
To maximize your class schedule and options it is highly recommended that you attend the earliest available orientation. If you are unable to attend orientation, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (518) 861-2517.