Orientation is required for all new students enrolling at Maria College.
Please take a moment to review these instructions prior to attending one of the orientations for the fall semester.
- Please register for your selected orientation by completing the Maria College Fall 2020 Orientation Reservation Form.
- Download the Instructions for Accessing Orientation on Blackboard.
- Download the Instructions for Zoom.
At orientation you will:
- Explore resources that will help you succeed
- Receive a policy overview
- Familiarize yourself with the College’s online platforms
- Establish Student Affairs and Mission connections
To maximize your class schedule and options it is highly recommended that you attend the earliest available orientation. If you are unable to attend orientation, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at email@example.com.