Orientation is required for all new students enrolling at Maria College.
At orientation you will:
- Register for courses
- Take your ID photo
- Get your parking pass
- Meet with an academic advisor
- Discuss academic options with faculty members
- Explore the resources that will help you succeed
- Receive a policy overview
- Find out about IT / online learning
- Student Affairs and Mission connections
To maximize your class schedule and options it is highly recommended that you attend the earliest available orientation. If you are unable to attend orientation, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (518) 861-2517.
Orientation is held in Marian Hall, Fitzgerald Court.