The Registrar’s Office provides students (and alumni) with a wealth of information and services to navigate the educational landscape at Maria. Below are some helpful links students can use to access information and complete a variety of administrative tasks.
How to Receive Your Official Transcript from Maria College
A transcript is a complete official academic record for the period of time enrolled showing courses taken, credits hours earned, grades received, semester and overall grade point averages as well as degrees and certificates conferred at Maria College. All transcripts are printed on security paper, bearing the signature of the Registrar and the Maria College seal. All financial obligations to Maria College must be met before an official transcript can be released.
In Person Request (Paper Transcript Only)
You may request your transcript during business office hours, free of charge, by visiting the Registrar’s Office in person: Maria College “Main Building” (park in visitor area), 1st Floor, Room 108 (down the hall from the library).
Email Request (Paper Transcript Only)
Please print and complete this form. If you don’t know your Student ID number, please enter your Social Security Number instead. The Dates of Attendance can be approximate, but please let us know if you attended more than one time so we can locate all of your records.
Please email a scan or photo of the completed and signed form to email@example.com.
At this time we are only able to provide paper transcripts.
Maria has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree verification. They can be contacted at:
National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, Virginia 20171
Phone: (703) 742-4200
Fax: (703) 730-9623
Web: www.studentclearinghouse.org or www.degreeverify.com
View here: schedule of classes
Please register for classes via MyMaria. Note: a user name and password are required. If you need additional information please click here.
Students may also use MyMaria to view:
- academic history
- tuition and fee charges
- financial aid funding
- degree audit information.
You can download and print the following forms:
Transfer of Credit Policy
Maria College will accept transfer credit for courses taken at other accredited institutions of higher education under the following conditions:
- Courses completed at another institution transfer only as credit and not as letter grades and quality points.
- The transfer course must satisfy a requirement or elective in the student’s academic program.
- The subject matter content, level and credit hours of the transfer course must be equivalent to that of the Maria College course.
- Credit will only be transferred for courses with a grade of C or better, unless there is a higher performance standard for specific courses in an academic program.
- There is a seven-year limit on transfer credit for natural science courses, and a five-year limit for computer science courses (applying only to the highest-level course in a sequence).
- Transfer credit will not be accepted for RES 201, Foundations in Social Justice, which is required in all Maria College academic programs.
- Students wishing to take a course(s) at another institution for transfer to their academic program must complete a change of status form in advance, with the course description attached.
Change of Status
If you need to change your status please read the information provided on the Change of Status page.