The Registrar’s Office provides students (and alumni) with a wealth of information and services to navigate the educational landscape at Maria. Below are some helpful links students can use to access information and complete a variety of administrative tasks.
How to Receive Your Official Transcript from Maria College
A transcript is a complete official academic record for the period of time enrolled showing courses taken, credits hours earned, grades received, semester and overall grade point averages as well as degrees and certificates conferred at Maria College. All transcripts are printed on security paper, bearing the signature of the Registrar and the Maria College seal. All financial obligations to Maria College must be met before an official transcript can be released.
Online Request – (Electronic or Paper Transcript)
Maria College offers the convenience of ordering your transcripts online through the National Student Clearinghouse. You must pay by credit or debit card to order online. Order Transcripts here: https://www.studentclearinghouse.org/secure_area/Transcript/login.asp?FICEcode=00276300
ONLINE REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS
Step 1: Click on the link above to be brought to the Maria College ordering form on the National Student Clearinghouse website. Click the green “Order Transcript” button at the bottom of the page, and enter the information requested. Note: The process is simple and asks for your current/former names, address, date of birth, and other information. If you don’t know your Student ID number, please enter your Social Security Number instead. The Dates of Attendance can be approximate, but please let us know if you attended more than one time so we can locate all of your records.
Step 2: Select a Recipient Type: select the option that most closely resembles the type of organization or person to whom the transcript will be sent.
Step 3: Choose whether you want your transcript delivered electronically or by mail. Please provide all information requested for that organization or person. Note: If sending an electronic transcript, the fee is $3.50. If sending a paper transcript, the fee is $1.80. If you want to come to our office to pick up your transcript, please select the Hold for Pickup option.
We are not able to send an electronic transcript for students who attended prior to 2009.
Step 4: Process a payment. You will pay for your transcript via a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted.) Note: The most current security available is used to protect your credit card and personal information.
Step 5: Click the “Sign paperless Consent Form.” Use your mouse (or finger if using a touch device) to sign your name in the box on the left (click and hold down the left mouse button to maintain pen pressure). Check the box under “Self-Certification Statement.” Click the green “Submit” button. If you are unable to sign, please try the process utilizing a different web browser or device.
OTHER ONLINE REQUEST INFORMATION
- You will receive email notification of your order status.
- If you would also like text notifications of updates to your request, check the “Yes” box when asked and enter your cell phone information.
In Person Request (Paper Transcript Only)
At this time, we will not be providing in person transfer requests. Please email transcript requests to email@example.com.
Maria has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree verification. They can be contacted at:
National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, Virginia 20171
Phone: (703) 742-4200
Fax: (703) 730-9623
Web: www.studentclearinghouse.org or www.degreeverify.com
View here: schedule of classes
Please register for classes via MyMaria. Note: a user name and password are required.
Students may also use MyMaria to view:
- academic history
- tuition and fee charges
- financial aid funding
- degree audit information.
You can download and print the following forms:
Transfer of Credit Policy
Maria College will accept transfer credit for courses taken at other accredited institutions of higher education under the following conditions:
- Courses completed at another institution transfer only as credit and not as letter grades and quality points.
- The transfer course must satisfy a requirement or elective in the student’s academic program.
- The subject matter content, level and credit hours of the transfer course must be equivalent to that of the Maria College course.
- Credit will only be transferred for courses with a grade of C or better, unless there is a higher performance standard for specific courses in an academic program.
- There is a seven-year limit on transfer credit for natural science courses, and a five-year limit for computer science courses (applying only to the highest-level course in a sequence).
- Transfer credit will not be accepted for RES 201, Foundations in Social Justice, which is required in all Maria College academic programs.
- Students wishing to take a course(s) at another institution for transfer to their academic program must complete a change of status form in advance, with the course description attached.
Change of Status
If you need to change your status please read the information provided on the Change of Status page.