The Registrar’s Office provides students (and alumni) with a wealth of information and services to navigate the educational landscape at Maria. Below are some helpful links students can use to access information and complete a variety of administrative tasks.
How to Receive Your Official Transcript from Maria College
A transcript is a complete official academic record for the period of time enrolled showing courses taken, credits hours earned, grades received, semester and overall grade point averages as well as degrees and certificates conferred at Maria College. All transcripts are printed on security paper, bearing the signature of the Registrar and the Maria College seal. All financial obligations to Maria College must be met before an official transcript can be released.
In Person Request (Paper Transcript Only)
You may request your transcript during business office hours, free of charge, by visiting the Registrar’s Office in person: Maria College “Main Building” (park in visitor area), 1st Floor, Room 108 (down the hall from the library).
Email Request (Paper Transcript Only)
Please print and complete this form. If you don’t know your Student ID number, please enter your Social Security Number instead. The Dates of Attendance can be approximate, but please let us know if you attended more than one time so we can locate all of your records.
Please email a scan or photo of the completed and signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this time we are only able to provide paper transcripts.
Maria has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree verification. They can be contacted at:
National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, Virginia 20171
Phone: (703) 742-4200
Fax: (703) 742-4239
Web: www.studentclearinghouse.org or www.degreeverify.com
View here: schedule of classes
Please register for classes via MyMaria. Note: a user name and password are required. If you need additional information please click here.
Students may also use MyMaria to view:
- academic history
- tuition and fee charges
- financial aid funding
- degree audit information.
You can download and print the following forms:
Transfer of Credit Policy
Maria College will accept transfer credit for courses taken at other accredited institutions of higher education provided:
- The course is required for the student’s enrolled degree or certificate program at Maria College.
- The course content of the course to be transferred is equivalent to the course content of the course required at Maria College.
- The course level of the course to be transferred must be equivalent to the course level of the course required at Maria College.
- The course length, credit hours, and contact hours of the course to be transferred is equivalent to the course length, credit hours, and contact hours of the course required at Maria College.
- Transfer credit may only be granted once for any given course.
- A grade of “C” or better has been earned (at least 2.0 on a 4.0 grading scale).
Change of Status
If you need to change your status please read the information provided on the Change of Status page.