One of the most popular of all majors, psychology is the study of human behavior and it provides students with the flexibility to move into a number of highly rewarding careers. Whether your career aspirations take you to graduate school or you prefer to enter the workforce immediately upon graduation, an undergraduate degree in psychology from Maria College will give you the foundation you need to succeed.
- The psychology major is highly flexible – providing students with the ability to transfer from other majors.
- The diversity of psychology course offerings ensures that our majors will find a professional focus that meets their interests.
- The Maria psychology program allows students to conduct research as a part of their undergraduate education.
- All psychology majors are required to take either an internship or a co-op position during their academic program to increase their marketability upon graduation.
- Our psychology major allows students to develop a complementary focus outside their major – such as management or even gerontology.
- We offer a scholarship to anyone who meets the criteria and wishes to apply. Get more details and apply.