General Admissions Requirements:
All students who apply for our Associate or Bachelor’s programs need the following:
- Application for Admissions
- All high school transcripts or equivalent
- If you are a transfer student: All official college transcripts from previously attended schools that show up in the National Student Clearinghouse
- Minimum of a 2.5 GPA or higher in College or minimum overall 80 GPA or higher from high school.
- If you completed your high school education outside of the United States, and you attended college in the United States, we will just need a copy of the high school transcript.
- If you completed your high school education outside of the United States, and have not attended college in the United States, we will need official translated proof of high school graduation. (Provided through World Education Services (WES)
- Maria College’s Office of Admissions will forward any application that is not academically admissible to our Office of Opportunity Programs for review into the Arthur O. Eve Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP) or our HOPE program, the College’s companion program to HEOP.