As an international student, we understand that moving to a new country can be challenging and exciting. At Maria College, we are at your service! We want to help you find ways to connect with our community, have academic success, and make the most of your time with us. Our students experience the difference of an education that is not only about acquiring knowledge but also about giving of oneself.
We are committed not only to teaching you to be of service, but to serving you as well.
How to Apply:
Required Documents for International Admission:
- Completed Application
- High School Transcript*
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended*
- TOEFL Scores
- Letter of Recommendation
- An essay or personal statement
*Comprehensive Course by Course Evaluation Report conducting by World Education Services is required. It is the student’s responsibility to have all international transcripts sent to World Education Services from their previous schools and then mailed to Maria College.
*Any international students who have academic records from Canadian Institutions can have those Canadian institutions’ transcripts sent directly to Maria College and are not automatically required to use World Education Services or take the TOEFL.
- It is recommended that every applicant have an interview with an Admission Counselor
- Additional Requirements are needed for the Associate’s Degree and Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- The Associate’s Degrees in Nursing and Occupational Therapy Assistant both require a student to have successfully completed 3 science courses in high school or college with at least one course being Biology and one course being Chemistry, and 2 college preparation Math courses.
All documents should be sent to:
700 New Scotland Ave
Albany, NY 12208
Please note: Maria College is accepting applications for the Fall 2018 semester on a rolling basis. If you need any assistance with the application, please contact the Office of Admissions at 518-861-2517.