In keeping with Maria College’s mission to serve others, we have created a unique service to connect Maria career seekers to organizations with great opportunities. Maria students and alumni have a proven reputation of delivering outstanding contributions to employers and we help facilitate that process to make connections.
We value individuals taking charge of their future and have created tools to enhance the matching process. The Maria College Career Services Office is a full resource center designed to empower both students and alumni throughout their career development and placement as well as help employers find qualified employees.
- Learn About Academic Majors: Learn what careers are available for the majors offered at Maria.
- Career Assessments: Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses and begin planning for your future.
- Plan for the Future: Develop a Four-Year (Bachelor students) or Two-Year (Associate’s students) to land your dream job after graduation.
- Network: You can learn to network, identify you transferable skills, utilize social media to build your own network and secure a job.
- Jump Start Your Career: Finalize your résumé and cover letter, begin the job search, participate in mock interviews, and engage in professional development opportunities.
- New Career Focus: Evaluate your abilities, take a personality test and assess your professional career.
- Look for Your Dream Job: Use your free College Central Network profile to look for jobs in your field.
Are you an employer looking for a qualified candidate for a job opening?
You have come to the right place! Learn more about Maria talent and how your organization can recruit qualified candidates for full time positions, as well as internship and cooperative work opportunities. The Maria Career Services office will help you tailor a job search to fit your needs and match our students and graduates to current and future openings.
- Tailored Recruiting Plan: We will help you create a recruiting plan to identify Maria College students for internship or employment opportunities.
- Cooperative Learning and Internship Opportunities: Experiential learning is an integral component to our students’ success. Students will be accountable to the college for meeting employer standards.
- Online Job Board: If you are an employer or organization interested in posting available co-op or internship opportunities, we recommend posting to our online job board, College Central Network.